Earn a degree that gives you a solid toolkit for advancement in the arts. The online Master of Arts in Arts Administration program combines current theory, academic research and applied practice to enable you to become an effective leader who can work with skill, creative initiative and integrity in nonprofit arts environments.
Program Fast Facts:
- Members of the Association of Arts Administration Educators.
- Complete your degree in two years by taking one course at a time every seven weeks.
- Learn best practices in nonprofit governance, audience development, marketing, financial management, law, community engagement and leadership.
Receive personalized support from faculty mentors to build a professional development plan that helps you take your career to the next level.
A Program That Supports Your Career Goals
- Supportive: Receive dedicated one-on-one mentorship from faculty throughout the program.
- Professional Development: Guided by your mentor, create a professional development plan focused on leveraging what you’ve learned to expand and enrich your career advancement opportunities upon graduation.
- Career-Focused: Receive job placement assistance from the program director and faculty and explore job opportunities through networking.
- Practical: Complete a culminating capstone project with support from faculty mentors and capstone committee members.
- Current: Learn from faculty who currently work in arts administration with specialized expertise in marketing, law, grant-writing, advocacy and leadership.
- Convenient: This program is fully online with no residency component. You can complete your two required fieldwork courses at your current nonprofit employer or volunteer organization.
Prepare for a more promising future with an online Master of Arts in Arts Administration from Winthrop. Take the first step. Complete the form above to receive a free brochure.