Advance your knowledge and career with an online Master of Business Administration program (MBA) that empowers you to lead with conviction in your current and future roles. Learn in a rigorous curriculum that will give you the capabilities and the confidence to solve today’s business challenges.
Program Fast Facts:
Among only 5% of MBA programs worldwide to achieve accreditation from AACSB International. As you complete coursework, you'll gain micro-certificates in Business Analytics, Financial Analysis, and Leadership in Organizations. You may also add an optional 6-credit-hour online MBA concentration in Marketing or Strategic Leadership to specialize your skills.
Complete your degree in 2 years with one course every 7 weeks. A GMAT waiver is available for those that qualify.
Earn your MBA 100% online in as little as 2 years!
Learn in a Program That Stands for Excellence
- Academically Rigorous. 30 credit hours of core classes build your expertise and skills while focusing on globalization, analytics, technology, and communication.
- Customized for Your Career. Add an optional six-credit-hour concentration in Marketing or Strategic Leadership to specialize your expertise.
- Built-In Credentials. Gain micro-certificates in Business Analytics, Financial Analysis, and Leadership in Organizations as you complete coursework.
- Focused on Student Success. Learn from faculty who care about your success — most of whom are the same full-time faculty who teach our on-campus program.
- MBA Accreditation. We are among 5% of schools worldwide to hold this accreditation. It assures quality, excellence, and continuous improvement.
- Supportive. Receive advising, career guidance and degree progression support throughout the program from the director of graduate student services.
- Convenient. Complete any prerequisite courses prior to beginning your degree through separate modules in a convenient online platform.
Prepare for a more promising future with an online MBA from Winthrop University. Complete the form above to receive a free brochure.
*GMAT Waivers Available to those who qualify