Advance in your sport and fitness career with a master's degree that combines sport and physical activity with a focus on leadership and management. Winthrop University's 36-credit-hour online M.S. in Sport Fitness & Administration is delivered by industry experts with specialized expertise in coaching, global sports, sport marketing, law, and administration and management.
Program Fast Facts:
- Complete coursework part-time or full-time
- Finish the program in less than two years
- Take 100% online courses
- Choose a practicum or thesis track
- Transfer up to nine credit hours of coursework
- Pursue one of several careers in sport and fitness
- Learn from faculty with years of experience
- No test scores required for admission
The overall employment of sports occupations is projected to grow 7% through 2029, which is faster than the average for all occupations.1
Tailor Our Program to Your Future
- Two Program Options: Complete the M.S. in Sport Fitness & Administration with your choice of the practicum or thesis track, and gather the real-world knowledge you need for your ideal career.
- Practicum Placement Assistance: Our faculty will ensure that you gain access to a field experience and practicum location suitable for your circumstances.
- Industry-Relevant Curriculum: You'll learn best practices for leadership positions in private and public sport and fitness organizations.
No matter your career goals, Winthrop University's M.S. in Sport Fitness & Administration gives you the unique training you'll need to succeed. Learn more by completing the form above to receive a free program brochure.